Attending the Capital Bridal Affair will be a lot of fun – but here are some tips to maximize your time and get the most of it!
- Buy your tickets online to gain entry to the show thru the express line. Attendees with out tickets will be in a separate line.
- Bring a friend to help you with taking notes, asking questions and gathering literature from the exhibitors.
- Bring your calendar for setting up appointments with exhibitors.
- Print off labels with your name, email address, phone number and wedding date to save time filling out prize entry forms!
- Talk to every exhibitor! Ask questions, get ideas, find out what you like and don’t like.
- Come with questions! The more questions you ask the more confident you will feel when you hire your wedding vendors. Plus, the exhibitors are here for you – take advantage of meeting them in person!
- Shoes - wear comfortable ones!
- Bring your man – When he gets tired of tagging along, we’ll have lots for your hubby-to-be to do while you’re shopping for the big day!
- ENJOY the show and have FUN! This is your wedding day and half the fun is planning it! So, enjoy it! Relax and take your time, and take it all in. <3